Talent Coordinator - Female Programs
Healthier, more connected lives through the enjoyment of footy.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THE JOB
The Programs & The People
You will love going to work where you will support State Academy Programs from U15's through to U18's.
Football in South Australia is exciting and your passion and enthusiasm to develop and support player pathways in our game will be underpinned by successfully delivering the following:
- Provide high levels of communication between talented SANFL club players and state U16 and U18 teams.
- Through strong relationships with SANFL clubs and their staff to implement talent pathway programs for U15 and U17 age groups.
- Administer several aspects of State Team projects such as travel, social media, equipment management, and player communications.
LEAGUES AND COMPETITIONS
- Liaise with and have a deep understanding of Female Player Competitions such as SANFLW, SANFL Juniors and Adelaide Footy League, and affliated leagues for the purpose of Player pathways and talent distribution.
STATEWIDE SUPER SHIELD
- In collaboration with the Talent Manager ensure competition success and maximise playing opportunities.
WHAT WE WILL LOVE ABOUT YOU
We will love that you possess exceptional interpersonal skills championed in an understanding of football pathways. You will create and maintain outstanding working relationships across SANFL clubs and the Female Programs Community.
For more information regarding attributes of our ideal candidate and further role details, please click here to view the position description.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT US
Our work-space is in a great open plan office located at the iconic Adelaide Oval. We are highly collaborative, team first orientated and of course FUN! Working relationships are authentic and we strive for and encourage progressive thought and practices. We offer some fantastic perks too such as Adelaide Oval Football Memberships, SANFL Season Memberships and Wellbeing and Social initiatives.
We’re committed to changing our game for the better. We’ve developed junior football and women’s football and we’re dedicated to multicultural/indigenous development. We’re shaping the future, widening the breadth and depth of what we do, from the grassroots up.
We’ve done this, because #Welovefooty.
- We are genuine on our actions, behaviours & conversations
- We accept our responsibilities & deliver on our promises
- We are honest and act on feedback
- We are passionate & enjoy what we do
- We celebrate success
- We collaborate, communicate & share knowledge
- We care for & support each other
- We strive for continual improvement
- We are open-minded & adaptable
- We are inclusive & actively seek diversity
Applications close Friday 18 January 2019
SANFL People & Culture Leader
T: 8440 6914
E: email@example.com (applications must be submitted via this site and not via email)