Game Development Coordinator - Norwood Football Club Zone
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic and love growing the game of Footy?
- Do you have a passion junior sport?
- Do you have skills that will grow participation and engage people in our great game?
Yes? You could be our next Game Development Coordinator!
Healthier, more connected lives through the enjoyment of footy.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS JOB
You will be a part of the energetic and hardworking team at SANFL spread around metro and regional areas delivering Footy across SA. You will be responsible for coordinating a variety of SANFL programs across the Norwood Football Club zone. These programs include:
- Participation - Auskick, School Footy, Club & League Footy, AFL9's
- Promotions across SANFL Games, Mini League, School Holiday clinics, School Engagement
There will also be a focus on the following:
- Work with SANFL Community Program Leaders regarding specific focus areas including female, multicultural, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island and disability.
- Support umpire recruitment
- Assist talent programs where required
Considerable travel zone will be required and SANFL will supply a fully maintained vehicle.
Please click here to download the full position description
WHAT WE WILL LOVE ABOUT YOU
Your enthusiasm and passion for the growing Footy is supported by experience and understanding of junior sport participation, and a demonstration of personal and professional development to grow relevant skills to successfully deliver the job.
We will love that you demonstrate the following to us:
- DHS Working with Children Check
- Drivers Licence
- First Aid
- Experience in working with children in a school and/or sporting environment
- An empathy and understanding of Australian Rules football at various levels
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Coaching and/or teaching experience
- Experience in working with volunteers in a club sporting environment
- Experience in building relationships with key stakeholders
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong administration and planning skills
- Effective people management and leadership skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT US
We are highly collaborative, team first orientated and of course, FUN! Working relationships are authentic and we strive for and encourage progressive thoughts and practices.
We’ve done this, because #WeLoveFooty.
Applications close Monday 8 February 2021.
SANFL People & Culture Manager
E: email@example.com (applications must be submitted via this site and not via email)