Football Operations Coordinator - Riverland, Murray Bridge, Mallee Region
- Newly developed permanent full time role in the area to support regional football
- Rare SANFL Community Football career opportunity
- Role based in the region (location in the region to be negotiated)
Healthier, more connected lives through the enjoyment of footy.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
The Football Operations Coordinator – Riverland, Murray Bridge, Mallee Region (RMM) is primarily responsible for coordinating the administration of the region's member league competitions to ensure the competitions are of a professional standard, highly regarded in the community, sustainable and successful. The role will also be responsible for Club Development of the member clubs within the region.
The role's responsibilities include:
- Build, manage, and grow key community relationships
- Home and Away competition and finals management
- League and club development
- Assist League boards with functions, events and training delivery
- Coordinate marketing and promotion - maximising use of website and social media platforms and sponsorship opportunities
- General Administration
- Considerable travel across the region will be required and SANFL will supply a job required vehicle.
Please click here to download the full position description.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
The person we are looking for will be excellent at developing, maintaining and growing relationships. Your dynamic personality and strong administration skills will be a valuable contribution to growing and promoting the game of Australian Rules Football in the RMM Regions.
- Sports administration or similar business qualifications highly regarded
- Current DHS Working with Children Clearance (mandatory)
- Drivers Licence
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Experience in sports administration / business management
- Understanding of competition management
- Demonstrated understanding of club administration
- Strong understanding of the rules and regulations of Australian Rules Football
- Experience in financial management
- Experienced administrator with strengths in marketing and sponsorship
- Experience in promoting collaborative relationships
- Ability to manage and implement electronic records
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to manage complaint handling within SANFL procedures
- Digital content development – website and social media
- Strong IT skills (various software packages including Footy web)
- Excellent written (electronic) and verbal communication
- Financial acumen
- Ability to generate new leads and relationships
A BIT ABOUT US
Our values are driven by being highly collaborative, team first orientated and of course FUN! Working relationships are authentic and we strive for and encourage progressive thought and practices.
We’re committed to changing our game for the better. We’ve developed junior football and women’s football and we’re dedicated to multicultural/indigenous development. We’re shaping the future, widening the breadth and depth of what we do, from the grassroots up.
We’ve done this, because #WeLoveFooty.
Closing date 31 January 2021
SANFL People & Culture Manager
T: 8440 6914
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (applications must be submitted via this site and not via email)