Talent Officers - Female Programs (Casual)
- Casual seasonal role, approx 8 hours per week
- 8 positions available (1 for each SANFL Club Zone)
- Start Mid Feb to 31 October 2021
Healthier, more connected lived through the enjoyment of footy.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THE JOB
The PEOPLE, The PRODUCT, The PASSION
Football is experiencing an exciting and welcomed acceleration in female participation. SANFL is committed to ensuring South Australian girls and women across junior and senior levels have access to elite pathways. This means you will be a part of an energetic and hardworking team delivering competitions that identify talent and support our female players through their pathway development.
The role will be based in the SANFL Club you are appointed to and includes providing support to the following programs:
- Community Club / Schools
- SANFL Club
- State Talent Program
- AFL Club Next Generation Academy (NGA) Programs
- Diversity Programs
For more information regarding the role, please click here to view the position description.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT US
We are highly collaborative, team first orientated and of course FUN! Working relationships are authentic and we strive for and encourage progressive thoughts and practices. We are committed to providing development opportunities and creating employment pathways.
We're committed to changing our game for the better. We've developed junior football and women's football and we're dedicated to multicultural/ indigenous development. We're shaping the future, widening the breadth and depth of what we do, from the grassroots up.
We’ve done this, because #Welovefooty.
- We are genuine on our actions, behaviours & conversations
- We accept our responsibilities & deliver on our promises
- We are honest and act on feedback
- We are passionate & enjoy what we do
- We celebrate success
- We collaborate, communicate & share knowledge
- We care for & support each other
- We strive for continual improvement
- We are open-minded & adaptable
- We are inclusive & actively seek diversity
Applications close 19 January 2020. Please note SANFL business closure is 21 Dec 2020 to 15 Jan 2021
SANFL People & Culture Manager
T: 8440 6914
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (applications must be submitted via this site and not via email)